Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Online courses and certificates

Dears
Good afternoon

I will talk today about the basic role of ICT to get international certificates online in many types of sciences like IT , languages , management...etc

Now no need to travel and waste time, money and effort , just visit the website which offers the  course or certificate which you want and complete the procedures of enrollment.

I have an experience with that, In 2011 I  traveled to India as a journey, unfortunately Sudan has blocked from Microsoft exam which I wanted to do , so I went to an institution there and  I got some exams ( 100 multiple choice questions for any exam ) ,
 I Passed my exams in Microsoft MCITP and they send electronic certificates to me.





Alison website for free online courses

No comments:

Post a Comment