Monday, January 23, 2017

The role of ICT in daily life learning

Dears,
Good afternoon
Today I will talk about ICT in my life



we are learning new things in our daily life (that is called informal education) and I use technology in that , to find answers for any question comes to my mind instead of waste a lot of time to search in traditional books, to collect more data about my studies, to save my important documents as electronic papers , to communicate with friends via social media and also to find electronic copies for my favorite books. 



There are software tools like applications and websites and hardware tools like computer's equipment (printer,scanner,loudspeaker).etc..and the two types are helping me so much
I wait for your experiences with ICT in comments here. Thank you





Pictures references : goggle image
retrieved in 22 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment