Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Educational facebook group

Dears
Good evening
Today I will talk about the benefits of facebook groups in education field , we can create an educational facebook group to talk about several curricula , teaching methods and schools , also we can share useful data or ask about it , now there are a lot of instructional groups to learning English , to talk about children socialization , to  share 
scientific information..etc




I have an example for Sudanese group created for mothers and  female teachers to add or ask  about all things which related with schools ( curriculum , location , fees , environment , teaching methods , uniform …etc
That group called (lamatna fi madrasatna) , it is very useful and interactive and I used it to chose a kindergarten for my daughter.

 My colleagues.. why we didn't create our 
??own facebook  group yet


picture source:google image 

No comments:

Post a Comment