Saturday, February 4, 2017

Electronic dictionary

Dears
Good evening 
 Today I will talk about electronic dictionary, it can help us to study or teaching languages
it is a smart tool to find the suitable word in any language or  put a word to get its meaning , the traditional dictionary books can play the same role but with more time and effort , also  it is usually expensive , you can using free websites and applications or buy an electronic dictionary  


This is my favorite one http://www.thefreedictionary.com/

I use it on my laptop and I have it as application on my mobile, I can use it to translate from English to a lot of other languages. Some of electronic dictionaries give you a chance to select the language of text and the language of 
translated text like google translator for example .


picture source :google image 
retrieved on 4 Feb 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment