Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Microphone in classroom

Dears
Good morning
Today I will talk about  Microphone in big classrooms , I remember when 
I were in college that some of teachers use
  microphone and some of them just talk !  and some of students complain that they can't hear well , also I observe that the strong and raised voice (with microphone) takes more attention from students , it's really can reduce the distraction in classroom .
also students can  use microphone to participation and share their opinions clearly without the famous interruption from  their colleagues (we can't hear , raise your voice)



now no need to carry the traditional microphone by hand , there is new designs of microphones by useing bluetooth .







pictures source : Google image


Dear colleagues
by the end of this module (my last blog)
I want to thank you all for the useful topics , rich data and new information ,
I hope if we all keep our blogs actively and add new topics when we have time, good luck.

Thank you Dr Imad for this opportunity to improve our ICT skills , improve our online search skills , sharing our experiences and getting new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment